Monday, January 23, 2006

One More Day !!!

How much ever be my determination to get up early in the morning and gear up for my daily workout but when the cold from a chilly, sunless morning runs down the spine, all the determination and will is soaked down in the bed and I resume with my Sweetest Dreams till the sun is on my head... On waking up, regret fills up my heart... Oh no, one more morning wasted in the bed... But, there is still lots to see and explore and life moves on, and one more day has passed taking me one day nearer to something great....!!!

ENJOy...
-JC

3 Comments:

Blogger Amol said...

Yea.. very true.

Many days of remorse have gone by for the same reasons.

Mon Jan 23, 11:46:00 PM 2006  
Blogger VJ the PsychO said...

Wind howls past my body,
Breeze wisphers in my ear,
GO TO SLEEP, and JUST ENJOY LIFE...

when the time comes you will urself will be aware that its the time for no regret, no remorse

Tue Jan 24, 09:58:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Paresh Kerkar said...

yeah i understand what u feel

Tue Jan 24, 09:10:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home