Tuesday, January 24, 2006

MUSIC mania...

Like Laughter, Music also is the best medicine..
Music soothes the soul and rejuvenates the body..
Trance tops the favourites in my list, specially trance by 'Karunesh' is awesome..
When it comes to instrumental, mouth organs are my favourite... Flute is my love..

Recently, had gone for a concert,'Fusion', one of the events of The Mumbai Festival...It was great..
Pandit Habib Khan had come with his students from USA. Though I had not heard of this person, I enjoyed his sitar a lot... Then there was tabla, flute, saxaphone, drums, guitar(since it was fusion).
The sound of flute literally gives me wings...
Looking forward towards more and more concerts...
Mumbai Festival rocks...

ENJOy...
-JC

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, JC. wassup.Even i heard sum pretty gud things abt Mumbai festival and that description from the fusion performance sounds like a good show. Though I couldnt personally catch the action for obvious reasons but I did keep myself updated thru india times.

Mon Feb 06, 02:31:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home