Wednesday, May 10, 2006

JC Melts in Pune

Was in Pune for almost 10 days.....away from the huff and puff of bombay...
had thought of taking a break from the sweating heat of Bombay(sweating coz lotsa humidity here)....but it so happened that I landed in the burning heat of Pune(freaking 41 degree celsius and the dry climate)....
Anyways, it was a good break off Bombay.

And one day I had a chance of sleeping in the balcony under the bare sky....it was enthralling.
The good old memories rushed in, when twice I was at Vas Ananth's place in chembur and spent the night on his terrace with the Mechies.
And I didn't realise when I fell asleep cherishing the old memories....

Hoping to experience more such nostalgic moments....

ENJOy....
-JC

1 Comments:

Blogger Amol said...

Hey..nice post.

I liked the headline.

Tue May 16, 05:04:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home