Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Fear of Loosing the Last Local

Yesterday was the day I’ll always remember. Was struggling at 1:00 am… Yes at 1:00 in the night… Struggling not to miss the last local…
Not knowing when the last local train runs towards Churchgate, I took my chances and left office at 12:45am… After unning on the empty roads and railways stations, finally managed to get into the last slow local. It was a great site to see the station empty with the absence of thousands of humans otherwise banging into each other. After such a hectic day in office the empty train was a sigh of relief and the cool breeze was so enchanting that in no time I felt asleep… Ahhhh… What next, imagine…!!! I woke up to find myself on Churchgate station !!! In the early hours (or late hours) and in full sleep, it was the shock of my life. Could not even find a taxi to take me home… After walking some distance, a good taxi walla came to my rescue.
-JC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home