Thursday, May 11, 2006

Au Revoir 'Sterling'....

Today was the last day in the life of 'Sterling' Theatre....
It is one of the oldest theatres in south Bombay. Also, I have seen almost 80% of the movies in my life here.
The modern day multiplexes will never be comparable to the huge old theatres.... They were a class apart.
I'll miss sterling.....

'Metro' is also in the process of remake to 'Metro Adlabs'....
This was a magnificient piece of art....

It is said that one should move with time.... But it is also true that "Old is Gold"
Well, lets hope that the new ones are equally good.

ENJOy....
-JC

1 Comments:

Blogger Amol said...

Yea I agree. Although I didn't really see as many as u did, I too have some fond memories of those theatres.

The first caramel popcorn experience @ Sterling !!

Tue May 16, 05:05:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home