Saturday, June 24, 2006

Quoted by Pervez.



I came across this funny thing in Hindustan Times. Go on and ENJOy.....

QUOTE - MISQUOTE Pervez Musharraf
"At the end of the day, I am a soldier and I like to wear uniform. It is part of myself, my being and, in fact my second skin."

What he really meant
Democracy in Pakistan? Are you crazy? What will I do? Take orders from civilians like I used to when Pakistan was a mess?

What he definitely didn't
I tried wearing Nawaz Sharif's waistcoats & sherwanis. Too itchy!
And Imran's Pathan suits let in a draught!


This definitely proves beyond doubt that over the years, Pervez has learned this 'dirty' politics and I think he has proved better than all the others till date.
Whatever he is or his country is like, I hope that the Kashmir issue is solved permanently with acceptance by both accross the border.

1 Comments:

Blogger VJ the PsychO said...

PREVEZ, he is politician to the core man.............who else can mess up with osama, provide safe shelter to the same osama and at same time get more aids from america to make sure the most sworn enemy of america that is osama is more secure....by the every passing minute....

Sun Jun 25, 11:06:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home