Monday, July 03, 2006

Zidane Power.....Will he lift the cup??

The recent twist in fifa was quite unpredictable. Brazil bending down against France was pretty unexpected. I had thought that no team would be able to sustain Brazil's attack. But France did....
And for Zidane..... I am sure he must have earned many fans with his feat yesterday.... Hats off to Zidane....
I guess, he'll have a memorable world cup before retiring.....
Three cheers for Zidane.....

Now, I am so confused about whom to support for the world cup.... But of course it'll be Germany or France.... Lets c....

ENJOy.....
-JC

1 Comments:

Blogger VJ the PsychO said...

its just that its ITALY for me, i was intially for BRAZIL , but France did them, so now Italy it is........

Thu Jul 06, 12:32:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home